[asterisk-biz] wholesale VoIP providers using Asterisk

Jorge Bellas jbellas at cat5com.com
Wed May 4 13:49:17 CDT 2011

Mark;

Don't let the level of activity on this list influence you either way. It's
in its death throes for reasons having nothing to do with Asterisk or the
wholesale termination market.

If you have good products (rates and quality) there are prospects here.
Please contact me off list at your convenience to discuss.

Regards;

Jorge Bellas

jbellas at cat5com.com

  _____