[asterisk-biz] Linux Based Billing and CRM

Nasir Iqbal nasir at ictinnovations.com
Sat Mar 26 05:08:12 CDT 2011

Please check demo of ICTBilling at  http://www.call4smile.com which is
complete customer management &  billing solution based on open source
Drupal, Ubercart , A2billing and asterisk  and also it can be ported to
freeswitch

Please register buying any product   with credit card number
4111111111111111 and CVV Code 1111 for demonstration

Regards
Nasir Iqbal

ICT Innovations
http://www.ictinnovations.com/