[asterisk-biz] Multi-Tenant Hosted PBX System WithResellerFunctionality

Jorge Bellas jbellas at cat5com.com
Fri Mar 25 16:18:32 CDT 2011

Intra-industrial/business-to-business lists are among the most preferred
lists for sales and marketing types. This usually comes as a surprise to
people on salaries (non-commissionable/non-performance-based types). It's
the efforts to increase revenues (i.e. earn commissions - and pay technical
staff salaries) that creates opportunities (AKA "money") for ALL people that
visit these forums - not to mention liven it up. Chris S. is correct. You
have to tread carefully on this list. Getting nit-picked after a post is
getting off lightly and the list is decaying because of this "no solicitors
permitted" posture. Despite that, the list is still conducive to the
occasional sale. But no worries, soon there won't be a cent transacted by
members of this list. Also, nobody will have to waste time correcting the
grammar and spelling of those sleazy sales people. No offense to my
colleagues on fixed compensation packages intended.

  _____