[asterisk-biz] Multi-Tenant Hosted PBX System With ResellerFunctionality

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Thu Mar 24 16:28:26 CDT 2011

Sometimes it makes me wonder if this forum delivers to its intended audience. As
a VoIP systems provider, I have to think twice about posting announcements of my
products here... sometimes I think there are too many people here doing the same
thing I do, all mostly sellers and too few buyers... Nothing wrong with that in
itself, but it is strange how when a product is announced here, there is always
someone picking on the tiniest, unimportant detail, perhaps because they view
the announcement as competition?

Chris S.

On March 24, 2011 at 5:10 PM Mike <list at net-wall.com> wrote:

> Our businesses have all been 2 months old at one point.  Except for those who
> aren’t yet…
>

> For all we know, the company has been around 20 years and merely registered a
> new domain name for this particular business.  One should exercise caution,
> but just because the domain name was registered in January doesn't
> automatically mean it's a scam.

Christian Savinovich
Telecom & Telephony Consulting
646.982.3572