[asterisk-biz] telephony provider

Conrad Wood asterisk-biz at conradwood.net
Thu Mar 3 01:26:01 CST 2011

Hello,

I am currently looking for a telephonyprovider, features as follows:

1. no charges on incoming calls (except 0800)
2. numbers available in Europe (esp. Germany) and U.S.
3. incoming calls to be routed by callback to our internal system.
(Our internal system decides to which phones/groups the call is routed
or deflected by callback, ideally webservice)
4. 'standard stuff' like voicemail, transfer, queues etc.
5. call recording

Is there anyone out there who does that sort of thing? ;)

Conrad