[asterisk-biz] Bangalore India - Toll-Free or DID Numbers Wanted

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Thu Jun 30 02:13:19 CDT 2011

Hello,

Like our other fellow members commented, VoIP to PSTN and PSTN to VoIP
Interconnection is considered illegal and hence you may not get the media
path or SIP Trunking service to your SIP Servers.

Instead, of that, we can provide you with a Toll Free with your own box
co-located and deliver the service within India (However, traffic from this
box cannot travel internet to fetch the content as well as the call leaving
the physical boundary of the data center)

Do connect with me offline.

Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Chief Architech & Founder,