[asterisk-biz] Welcome to voip-developers.com

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Jun 22 17:56:38 CDT 2011

Smith,

Thank you, but the remote development market is well catered for. What
our smaller prospective customers are looking for is someone who can
drive to the data center to replace a dead machine, do OS security
updates, drive to a hosted PBX customer to install handsets, etc, etc.
Medium and larger customers have this in-house already, so it does tend
to be the smaller end of the market that's looking for this.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/