[asterisk-biz] Welcome to voip-developers.com

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Wed Jun 22 14:35:55 CDT 2011

On 06/22/2011 03:25 PM, Sum Ding Wong wrote:

> I have read your posts Alex. You are a smart guy. Sounds like you
> have a successful business. Happy for you.

I'm not equipped to judge.  What I can say is that standards don't
enforce themselves, and in my view, negative feedback about rudimentary
quality concerns has a chance of helping someone make certain
realisations that enable them to succeed someday.

Certainly, it is better than no feedback, or worse yet, "blind leading
the blind" feedback that reinforces someone's delusion that what they're
doing is good.

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC