[asterisk-biz] Welcome to voip-developers.com

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Wed Jun 22 03:45:24 CDT 2011

Hello Smith,

Do you provide Linux and hardware support services? If so, where exactly
do you have physical presence?

Due to growth in the number of Enswitch systems out there, the OS
support and custom development contractors that we recommend to new
Enswitch customers who lack internal staff are increasingly busy. This
is primarily a problem among customers who require someone with physical
presence in the USA (global internet based support is well catered for),
and is threatening to become the constraint on Enswitch growth in the USA.

If you're able to help, we'd be interested in suggesting you to
prospective Enswitch customers.

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799