[asterisk-biz] Wanted: Asterisk billing system

Mindaugas Kezys mkezys at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:17:45 CDT 2011

Hello,

I can offer what you described you are looking for.

We are developers of softswitch with billing and routing based on Asterisk
(www.kolmisoft.com), serving clients in 80+ countries. 5+ years in business.
Growing exponentially (not going out of business soon).

System installs on Centos/RedHat and it supports prepaid/postpaid.

We focus on helping clients to make money and get good ROI, not trying to
impress with "features".

You will not get offer from us if we will see that our product/services will
not solve your current problems.

Covered business models:

* Wholesale
* Retail
* Calling Cards
* Call Shops
* Telemarketing/Auto-Dialer
* Callback
and others.

Support is available.

Our manual: http://wiki.kolmisoft.com/index.php/MOR_Manual (quick look over
it will show what is supported).

Feel free to contact me directly if you have more questions.

Regards,
Mindaugas Kezys

Kolmisoft UAB
VoIP Billing and Routing Solutions