[asterisk-biz] Unlimited 2-way US Sip trunks

Bryant Zimmerman BryantZ at zktech.com
Mon Jun 13 09:00:06 CDT 2011

Robert

Does the customer have an unlimited trunk right now? Are they unhappy with the carrier?

The real question is if you want the customer bad enough and know what their traffic would look like why don't you just play the odd's game with them and do it yourself?  We can offer you some trunk plans that might make sense.

Thanks

Bryant Zimmerman (ZK Tech Inc.)
616-855-1030 Ext. 2003