[asterisk-biz] $20 1GB/2Core/30GB/2TB Cloud Hosting

David Gibbons david.c.gibbons at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 16:13:02 CDT 2011

VMStorm is pleased to announce that due to high demand, we've been able to
continue our HUGE summer cloud VPS sale!

For a limited time only, we've* DOUBLED resources and 10x'd our
bandwidth*-- our base package, starting at $20/mo, includes a MASSIVE
* 2TB* of high-grade bandwidth!

*The SMALL VMStorm VPS package includes:*
-1GB RAM
-2 Processor Cores
-30GB Hard Drive (RAID 10 SAN)
-100Mb port with 2000GB xfer
-VOIP-quality bandwidth from Level3 -- the biggest and best in the industry!
-*Instant activation*, 10 minute setup time
-60 second EASY CHECKOUT
-Self-service control panel for reboots, etc
-Order now at
http://www.vmstorm.com/vps-hosting/vmware-host/vm-hosting-small
-7-day money-back guarantee

About VMStorm:
All of our packages are hosted in our private, purpose-built facility
located in the heart of central Pennsylvania (USA) near Penn State
University. It's a perfect primary hosting site or DR site!

Payment is easy and all online with our PCI/DSS compliant checkout system!

VMStorm hosted VPS's are the perfect solution for asterisk testing OR
asterisk production, high call volume is not a problem with our high grade
and large quantity bandwidth allotments.

Speedtest file can be found at: http://www.vmstorm.com/speedtest.php and
traceroutes can be performed against the same address.

Please email me directly with any questions!

Best,
Dave Gibbons

--
VMStorm VPS Hosting