[asterisk-biz] VPS Hosting for Asterisk and Asterisk Testing

David Gibbons david.c.gibbons at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 16:25:36 CDT 2011

Hi All,

Due to the great demand for VMStorm VPS hosting that was generated by
posting on this list, we've decided to have a sale!

For a limited time, we've DOUBLED resources including RAM, Processor
Cores and Storage and 10X'd our bandwidth. That's right -- 10 times
more bandwidth.

This offer will stand for a limited time only and our base package includes:
-1GB RAM
-2 Processor Cores
-30GB Hard Drive (RAID 10 SAN)
-100Mb port with 2000GB xfer
-Instant activation, 10 minute setup time
-60 second EASY CHECKOUT
-Self-service control panel for reboots, etc
-Order now at http://www.vmstorm.com/vps-hosting/vmware-host/vm-hosting-small

See all of the great offerings ON SALE NOW, FOR A LIMITED TIME at
http://www.vmstorm.com !!

All of our packages are hosted in our private, purpose-built facility
located in the heart of central Pennsylvania (USA) near Penn State
University. It's a perfect primary hosting site or DR site!

VMStorm hosted VPS's are the perfect solution for asterisk testing OR
asterisk production, high call volume is not a problem!!

Please email me directly with any questions!

Cheers and thanks again!
Dave

--
David Gibbons