[asterisk-biz] VPS / VM Hosting for Asterisk PBX and Linux/Asterisk Development

David Gibbons david.c.gibbons at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:39:33 CDT 2011

Hi All,

VMStorm is offering some great pricing on our Managed VPS offering
right now. They're great for hosting Asterisk installations, nightly
build servers and more.

Here are a few of the standard features:
-Managed Infrastructure
-N+1 Redundant core networking infrastructure with redundant fiber paths
-100% fully owned hardware
-100% fully owned datacenter located in State College, PA
-Speedtest at http://www.vmstorm.com/speedtest.php
-Ping test IP at 173.189.119.76
-PCI DSS Certified Payment Processing
-Super-fast support turn around time
-Self-service control panel for: reboot/reset/shutdown, account
management, and more on the way!
-Fully automatic, instant deployment – no waiting for your VM!!
-Free additional IP addresses with ARIN justification
-Free weekly disaster recovery backups!
-99.9% network and hardware uptime SLA with 100% available!
-7-Day Risk-Free MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

OS Templates Available:
-Centos 5.6
-Ubuntu 11.04 x64
-Ubuntu 11.04 x32
-Ubuntu 10.04 x64 (Long Term Support)
-cPanel 11.30 (+$15/mo)

Feel free to drop me an email back with any questions!

Best,
Dave Gibbons
VMStorm.com, a product of Flashpoint Informatics