[asterisk-biz] looking for help configuring a small office with Asterisk

Geoff Nordli geoffn at gnaa.net
Mon Jul 4 21:47:58 CDT 2011

I am pretty well versed in Asterisk from a conferencing side, but don't have
a lot of experience setting up an office.

I need some recommendations on SIP telephones (leaning towards Aastra); I am
open to buying the hardware from the same company providing the consulting.
I will need secretary model plus 11 handsets and a conferencing handset for
the board room.  Would like the POE switch to go with them too.   We may
need analog or PRI cards as well, depending on the phone provider we choose.

I am primarily looking for someone to help setup the dial plan and properly
setting up the telephones.  I would need some assistance to make sure the
secretary is doing things properly as well (parking calls, etc..).

Extensions would have remote softphones (for when they are working from
home), and possibly mobile as well.

If you are interested drop me a note with a potential quote of costs (it is
OK if you just want to provide the consulting services, because I can source
the hardware).

Thanks,

Geoff