[asterisk-biz] Product Offering from www.didforsale.com

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 19:11:50 CST 2011

*Our Product offerings:
*
We sell DIDs all over US in 2600+ rate center. For the list of all the
available ratecenters please visit us at
http://www.didforsale.com/moreinfo.php?help=ratecenter.

We have inbound DIDs in 2 different configurations.

*1) DID with unmetered inbound and 20 channels ($8.99 per DID per month + $5
Activation per DID)
*
   Additional channels can be purchased at $1 per additional channel. We
have lower price volume purchase,

  *# of DID’s/Month*

*Rate ($)/DID/Month*

*1-20*

*$8.99*

*21-50*

*$8.75*

*51-100*

*$8.50*

*101-200*

*$7.99*

*201+*

*Contact us*
We allow the customers to share 1/5 of the total channels.  Eg. customer
with 50 DIDs (20 channels on each DID) can have
1/5 * 50 * 20 = 200 channels at no extra cost. The customer can buy
additional shared channels for $3 per channel.

*2) DID with metered inbound*
     $1 per DID + $5 activation per DID and 0.4 cents ($0.004) per minute
for all incoming calls.

*3) Toll free numbers*
     $3 per month and 1.9 cents per minute.

*4) Outbound is all metered
*    The rates depends on the volume of commitment. For US rates start from
1.9 cents per minute.

*5) Porting a Number*
    We can port a number if it exists in the rate centers. It costs
additional $10 fee.

 Before you buy our DID you can test our service for free. Free trial does
not require you make any payment or purchase.

Please follow these steps to reserve a test DID for free trial for *6 hours*
:-

a) Signup to create an account on our website. Your login id is the email id
that you created the account with.
b) Login into your account and Click on *Testing Center* link on the Left
hand side menu.  Select the DID to test.

To know what our customer are saying about us, please click on the link,
http://www.didforsale.com/blog/?p=103

Please let me know in case you need any more information.

Thanks & Regards,

www.didforsale.com