[asterisk-biz] Vestec Speech Engine: ASR 2.1 Release

Kashif Kahn kahn at vestec.com
Sun Jan 9 10:00:47 CST 2011

Hi Bruce,

ASR 2.1 software is currently available only from Vestec webstore. So,
the upgrade is free to those who purchased ASR license from Vestec
webstore during past 12 months or have an annual maintenance policy
(covering fixes and upgrades) with Vestec.  It will be some time before
we release the latest generation software to Digium as Digium has not
implemented a webstore mechanism to allow us to charge for annual
software maintenance.

Regards,
-Kashif