[asterisk-biz] New Outbound CNAM Service

dnis at siptrunks.org dnis at siptrunks.org
Sun Jan 9 14:35:43 CST 2011

For those of you with a high volume of outbound traffic to US landlines:

We have a new outbound CNAM CallerID service available.

- Manage your own CNAM CallerID's
- Free IVR, free IP forwarding
- Good payout per dip of 0.001

Only real traffic accepted, no phantom calls.

http://cnamcallerid.com

If you do any telemarketing we will help you keep in compliance while
adding an additional revenue stream to your business. FCC rules
specifically require that a telemarketer:

*  transmit or display its telephone number, and, if possible, its
name or the name and telephone number of the company for which it is
selling products or services.

*   display a telephone number that you can call during regular
business hours to ask to no longer be called. This rule applies even
to companies that already have an established business relationship
with you.

Furthermore you will get more calls answered when displaying a proper
caller ID name and number.

http://cnamcallerid.com

Thanks
Mike