[asterisk-biz] [BULK] Re: Humbug Analytics - Falcon Release

Jared Geiger compuwizz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 20:14:05 UTC 2011

I can't speak to the actual privacy policy, however the collector is secure.
You run a collector application on the local server and it connects to the
manager interface and you can specify that it only sends CDR data to the
specific manager user through the local socket. Then there is an option to
encrypt the data that the collector sends via http to humbug.

The collector code is open source, so it can be validated as well.

You can also run the analytics portion in house with the community edition
http://www.humbuglabs.org/community/ then you wouldn't be sending any data
to the *cloud*.

I've tested this. It works well, just not quite ready to lose the beta tag.

Regards,
Jared Geiger