[asterisk-biz] Multi User CallerID - One System

Chris H asterisk at archnetnz.com
Sun Feb 13 00:23:35 CST 2011

So it would be best to get a coder in to perhaps write up something?
I am not the best at that sort of thing..

Basically  -- if I may...

Inbound call (and associated account code from their registration peer -
they already have Account Codes)
Script to look at the account code, and then determine if the  CallerID
is valid for that group
If CallerID is valid for account code,
Set CallerID(${VALUEPASSEDBYPEER})
else Set CallerID(${PILOTNUMBER})