[asterisk-biz] Looking for Custom Programer for Asterisk-GUI

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 16:10:20 CST 2011

Hi All,

I am referring to the Asterisk-GUI - an Asterisk configuration
interface project.  I have been playing with the Asterisk-GUI for a
bit, mucking around with the jquery files trying to tailor the GUI
suite for my specific environment.  There are things that I would like
to add and take away so I'm looking for a jquery programmer to help
out a bit, I have surpassed my hacking expertise and need a pro.  I
don't really have the time to become a jquery expert so I would like
to hire some talented individual for some project work.  I don't think
it will take a long time, a few hours or maybe a few days worth of
work.

I would like to customize the file editor to only allow specific files
to configure, not all the files in the /etc/asterisk directory, this
will need to be editable, like a separate file with specific config
files listed that are allowed to be edited.  Also within certain
files, like extensions.conf, I would like to only allow certain
context to be edited, again with a separate file that will list the
context which are allowed to be edited.

I would like the "apply config" button to only reload the specific
module or config file that I select for editing, instead of reloading
the entire system.

I would like to be able to host the Asterisk-GUI on a central server,
have a selection of PBX's to manage, once PBX is selected by IP
address or hostname, connect to that one selected PBX to make changes.

I would like to adjust the file update process to maintain comments
and spaces, comments displayed in the editor and spaces maintained
when writing the updates back to the files.

I would like to customize certain config modules to add or eliminate
some of the configuration elements or switches, like in sip.conf or
voicemail.conf.

If possible create the ability for web access tied to
username/password to auto select a specific PBX and only allow editing
of certain modules.  This should also be listed in a flat file,
username,password,pbx IP/Hostname, module1=yes, module2=no,
module3=no, ect...  Of course be able to specify a user with unlimited
access as well.

There are a few other changes I'd like to make. And also I would like
to receive specific guidance or instruction on how to further
customize Asterisk-GUI going forward so if time allows I can make any
future modification in house or adjust the changes for this particular
project.

If you are interested and familiar with the Asterisk-GUI and can
readily manage the above mentioned changes, please contact me off-list
with rate schedule and availability.

Thanks.

JR
--