[asterisk-biz] Calling all ITSPs and Service Providers in the list

Nir Simionovich nir.simionovich at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 13:30:32 CST 2011

Hi All,

   This is not my usual manner of contacting people, but as it is a
somewhat closed list and information here
is highly valuable to some - I believe it's a good place as any to
announce this.

   As you may know, over the past 24 months my team and I had been hard
at work, creating the world's first
ever Fraud Analysis and Detection service. The service can be viewed and
experienced at http://www.humbuglabs.org.
The service is primarily for Asterisk based PBX systems, however,
supports also a multitude of legacy systems
(through a third party add-on).

   Following a high interest from ITSPs and Service Providers around the
world, we are now looking for ITSP
and Service providers around the world, to resell the Humbug service -
at a revenue share model. We've recently
inked a partnership with OpenVox:

http://www.humbuglabs.org/index.php/index_c/news_humbug_openvox

   If you are an ITSP, Service Provider, Integrator, PBX Vendor,
Multi-Tenant vendor or other - we would like to
partner with you.

   For additional information, please contact Eric Klein at
eric at humbuglabs.org - our VP Marketing and Sales.

Kind Regards,
   Nir Simionovich
   nirs at humbuglabs.org