[asterisk-biz] Perl and AGI expert consultant wanted

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Tue Dec 13 01:03:39 CST 2011

We'd like to engage an expert consultant in Perl and Unix system level
programming (daemons, networking, etc) for a few hours. Expertise in
Asterisk and AGI is beneficial, but not required. I stress that we
require an expert with very strong Perl and Unix skills, and we will pay
appropriately. If interested please contact me off-list by email,
detailing your experience in these areas. Please only contact me if you
are the person with the expertise; I am not interested in hearing from
"body shops".

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111