[asterisk-biz] UK & USA Developers needed

Neil Cadman cadey20000 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 13:06:43 CST 2011

Hi, I'm looking for some very experienced coders in the UK (south England, west greater london - Heathrow area) and or in the USA (Dallas, TX). I would need to take any discussions off list so please contact me on cadey20000 at hotmail.com if you are interested. All I can say at present is your skills are required to design and roll out of a simple implementation of Asterisk at first (boxed product, FreePBX, TrixBox etc) and in parallel design and build a custom GUI to manage a vanilla asterisk system to our specific requirements. This may include custom modules to perform some features. Please state your locality, abilities, experience and a day rate for contractors and what salary you would want as a full time employee.
Neil Cadman