[asterisk-biz] The death of Free conference calls?

John Hass sales at tollfreenation.com
Tue Dec 6 08:57:52 CST 2011

You said it Steve, how can anyone be expected to be able to compete in this Free Market when the Government is giving money away to the big carriers to provide non-essential services.  On the hopes the incumbent builds out the network to support me at my acreage.  I have 3 people on my 5 mile road, that is 10 miles out of town.  How would that be cost effective for anyone!!!  I have a deal worked out with my employer and set up a wireless point to point and it will work fine!  $1,500 up front for towers and radios 50mbps can't beat that!

I would like to see an incumbent compete with that.

--John