[asterisk-biz] Mexico Proper and Mobile

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Tue Aug 30 15:56:25 CDT 2011

>>I would be interested to know if any of you think that Digium should moderate
>>the biz list as a means of preventing abuse?  Thoughts?  Feelings?

    That's an interesting question, but I think it misses the point since isn't
it what Digium is supposed to do always anyway?

    What I am proposing is that Digium outlines a coherent internal policy for
this forum into what constitutes spam. That way, we, the members of this list
are not subjected to the arbitrary opinion of whichever Digium employee is
reviewing the posts that day. For one person spam may mean 5 times, whereas for
others it may mean a one time post.

    And while Digium is at it, they should also review what strategies can be
introduced to promote and convert this list into a real meeting and exchange
place for the Asterisk business community.

Thanks
C. Savinovich

On August 30, 2011 at 4:20 PM "Bryan M. Johns" <bjohns at digium.com> wrote:

> The issue being discussed here was Yaro's 5 and 6 messages at a time promoting
> the same service.  It is understood that this list is for promoting products
> and services, but that's not an invitation to be obnoxious.
>
> I would be interested to know if any of you think that Digium should moderate
> the biz list as a means of preventing abuse?  Thoughts?  Feelings?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bryan M. Johns
> Digium, Inc. | Community Director
> Direct: 256.428.6007