[asterisk-biz] Mexico Proper and Mobile

sales department sales at calleveryone.com
Tue Aug 30 11:44:03 CDT 2011

Bryan,

I would tend to agree with others who have posted in Yaro's defense.  This
is a "sales" list.  I have posted in the past and frankly, the way that Yaro
posted seems appropriate to me.  If I don't want Mexico then I don't open
and read Mexico, etc.

I don't subscribe to the Development list but if Yaro's post was on
Development then I think would might have a leg to stand on.  The posts are
on sales and as such it seems appropriate to me.

<robb>