[asterisk-biz] need a phone system suggestion

Robert Rothberg rrothberg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:57:46 CDT 2011

You guys talked me into it.  I looked at using my usual host, lyris.net, but
I decided to pull a spare PC out of storage and built a PiaF/IncrediblePBX
2.0 box w/Google voice.  I haven't worked with GV before and this seems to
be a good excuse to add that to my list of things I've tried before.  With
spare stuff I have laying around, this shouldn't cost the school a penny
which is a good thing for any school in these times.  Now it would be nice
to find a module that will do reverse-911 type of stuff so they can call out
for snow days and such this winter.