[asterisk-biz] need a phone system suggestion

Robert Rothberg rrothberg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 14:01:07 CDT 2011

Because they really don't need any of the feature set and my hope is that
they won't need to come to me for questions/admin/maintenance.  I'd prefer
to give them something I can walk away from and will have very minimal set
up time.  I'm also not sure about wireless endpoints being I usually use
Polycom 550s.  I could throw a sipura I have in the basement onto a wireless
base station which would make all the DECT phones a single extension.