[asterisk-biz] small business

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Mon Aug 22 15:49:52 CDT 2011

Hi,

i6net provides an VoiceXML browser to develop such kind of application
(as a module over the Asterisk).

It integrates a lot of modules controlled from the VoiceXML (an HTTP/xml
protocol to specify the user/machine interactions).

Examples of features :
- Conference with lots of modes (I think that could help in your service).
- Text To Speech
- Originate calls
- Callback
- Record (user and call)