[asterisk-biz] [Asterisk VQM] Special prices for US customers during fall 2011

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Tue Aug 2 03:00:38 CDT 2011

Hi Alistair,

You're not on my mailing list, but I did receive your stupid request, so
RTFM and do it yourself okay?

Have a nice day (NOT), and thanks for spamming us (NOT).