[asterisk-biz] Spammer alert: Sevana

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Tue Aug 2 02:14:35 CDT 2011

Sevana,

Looking back through my mail archive, the only previous contact we ever
had was on 8th December 2009, when you left a message on our website
offering your products and effectively asking us to become channel
partners. I replied to Sami Talonen, who I assume is your colleague,
stating that we were not interested. Can you please explain how that
justifies being added to your mailing list without permission over 18
months later?

Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111
+44 20 799 39 799