[asterisk-biz] $20 1GB/2Core/30GB/2TB Cloud Hosting

David Gibbons david.c.gibbons at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:17:45 CDT 2011

VMStorm is pleased to announce that due to high demand, we've been able to
continue our HUGE summer cloud VPS sale!

For a limited time only, we've* DOUBLED resources and 10x'd our
bandwidth*-- our base package, starting at $20/mo, includes a MASSIVE
* 2TB* of high-grade Level3 bandwidth!

*$20, the SMALL VMStorm VPS package includes:*
-1GB RAM
-2 Processor Cores
-30GB Hard Drive (RAID 10 SAN)
-100Mb port with 2000GB xfer
-VOIP-quality bandwidth from Level3 -- the biggest and best in the industry!
-*Instant activation*, 10 minute setup time
-60 second EASY CHECKOUT
-Self-service control panel for reboots, etc
-Order now at
http://www.vmstorm.com/vps-hosting/vmware-host/vm-hosting-small
-7-day money-back guarantee

4GB/2Core/60GB/8TB VPS available for $70/mo!
WOW!!<http://www.vmstorm.com/vps-hosting/vmware-host/vm-hosting-large>

*Pre-Sales Information*
All of our packages are hosted in our private, purpose-built facility
located in the heart of central Pennsylvania (USA) near Penn State
University. It's a perfect primary hosting site or DR site!

Activation is instantaneous and your VPS will be ready to use in 10 minutes
or less!

VMStorm hosted VPS's are the perfect solution for asterisk testing OR
asterisk production, high call volume is not a problem with our high grade
and large quantity bandwidth allotments.

Speedtest file can be found at: http://www.vmstorm.com/speedtest.php and
traceroutes can be performed against the same address.

We're also offering a referral program: tell your friends! After they sign
up, send support an email with their account number and you get one month
free. It's that simple!

Follow us on twitter, @vmstormvps <http://www.twitter.com/vmstormvps> or
like us on Facebook
VMStorm-VPS-Hosting<http://www.facebook.com/pages/VMStorm-VPS-Hosting/217713381591161>!
Lots of satisfied clients from this list -- will you be next?

Best,
Dave Gibbons

--
VMStorm VPS Hosting