[asterisk-biz] nyc area pbx rfp 4000 extensions

Fred Posner fred at teamforrest.com
Fri Apr 22 15:00:19 CDT 2011

On Apr 22, 2011, at 2:49 PM, A_ Navone wrote:

> apologies for cross posting to the biz list and the user list but the biz
> list has been slow of late
>
> the big players...cisco and avaya and alcatel are all tendering
>
> you must be based in the new york area; if you are based outside new york
> or overseas and you have a new york branch office, it will not work;
>
> also you must have a reference of an install of at least 1000 extensions
>
> i received this lead from a toshiba dealer who is partial to asterisk....
> he thinks asterisk has a chance because of the economic conditions
>
> if interested please contact me off list
>
> thank you

Apologies for contacting you on list.

Apologies for the list being slow.

Apologies for my use of capitalization.

Apologies for saying that if you actually posted information about who you were (or were with) instead of cryptic information from a hotmail address, you'd actually get decent responses.

Thank you.

With best regards,

Fred
http://qxork.com