[asterisk-biz] Help Needed in Pheonix AZ and Southern California

asterisk_help at iwishi.nu asterisk_help at iwishi.nu
Thu Apr 14 22:53:14 CDT 2011

Hello Biz list readers in the South Western parts of the US. I have
inherited a customer base in Phoenix, LA and San Diego and will need a
way to support them onsite if needed. I have someone in CA but could use
a hand in AZ. I'd like to hear from private contractors or self-employed
persons interested in contract work supporting these customers. You
should be available within a day or two for quickie service calls.

Work would include unboxing new IP phones, patching Ethernet ports,
emergency Asterisk deployments and possibly some general PC support. Even
better if you are licensed (is that required there?) for low voltage
cabling, ie: installing new network ports. If you can help me out in CA,
I'd like to have your info as well.

I'd like to talk via phone within the next 5 days and plan on a 30 minute
meeting, either in your offices or at a client site where you would like
to show off a past project.

I'll be in Phoenix next Thursday through the following Monday. I'm
expecting I'll return several times, so let me know if you are interested
but maybe can't meet this particular week.

Please include a short description of your experience and what and how you
would like to be paid.

Below is a distribution of the customer counts by location gouped by the
first 3 digits of the zip code.

Zip code Customers
850	5
852	15