[asterisk-biz] Call Recording - methodology

Sohaib Khan mk.sohaib at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:33:23 CDT 2011

Hi Folks,

You can use asterisk built-in application MixMonitor, you can also create
web link, where you can listen the recordings by just clicking on the link.
You need to get it developed. For this you dont need to have any domain or
something like that, it can be developed on the same server on which
asterisk is installed.

Regards,

Sohaib Khan

92-331-8676062
www.facebook.com/mk.sohaib
<http://www.facebook.com/mk.sohaib>www.crystalconsulting.pk

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Silver Thorne <szilverthorne at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Folks;
>
> I also posted this to the non-commercial Asterisk list, but if I have to go
> with a commercial solution, so be it.
>
> I am looking for a solution to record calls (voice record) that come into
> our Asterisk server.
>
> If anyone knows of a really good, really easy to use solution, please feel
> free to pass it along. If I have to customise it, so be it.
>
> Thanks
>
> Glen
>
> --

Best Regards,