[asterisk-biz] Cheapest Nigeria Termination with or without CLI

Tega Egeregor egeregor at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 02:12:34 CDT 2010

Hello,

I need the users of this list to recommend  trusted and reliable Cheapest
Nigeria Termination with or without CLI

--
My IMs

Gtalk:egeregor at gmail.com <Gtalk%3Aegeregor at gmail.com>

MSN:lifelongsolutions at hotmail.com <MSN%3Alifelongsolutions at hotmail.com>

Skype:tegabiz2

Yahoo:tegabiz2 at yahoo.com <Yahoo%3Ategabiz2 at yahoo.com>
Thanks and Regards
LifelongSMS Team
info at lifelongsms.com
www.lifelongsms.com

Lifelong IT Solutions Limited
We are a fast growing IT company registered and incorporated with CAC, RC
726057, delivering integrated business solutions and technology expertise
across the globe. Our vision is to achieve global recognition for our IT
solutions in Telecommunication, E-commerce and Mobile domains. We are highly
client centric in our approach and believe in value-enhancement.