[asterisk-biz] Looking for a toll-free provider in US or Canada

Mike list at net-wall.com
Sun Sep 26 13:24:39 CDT 2010

Here are the requirements:

1) Haven't had time to calculate minutes used, but I have a cost between
250$-750$/mth right now, on many DIDs

2) The provider has to accept calls from USA/Canada.  Canadian provider is
better, but not required

4) Ideally has to be TDM across the board (I would rather have a toll-free
redirected to a local DID that I own, which I have delivered via TDM, than
delivered through SIP). SIP is acceptable if traceroute to my servers is
very short (to be verified).

5) Want to deal with the RespOrg ideally, no intermediary if possible

6) VERY reliable

7) Porting in and porting out is easy

8) 24/7 support

Can someone  recommend a provider for this? Quality matters way more than
price.

Mike