[asterisk-biz] Voip hosted server in Toronto

Zeeshan Zakaria zishanov at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 17:11:00 CDT 2010

I have been using 3z.ca for many years and have been very happy with them.
They are located at 151 Front St., which is a major fiber hub and many major
companies have their data centers and servers located in this building. They
have always been very good in their service, and offer good environment and
facilities what a good co-lo should have.

Zeeshan A Zakaria

--
www.ilovetovoip.com