[asterisk-biz] Ovetel Again - here we go !!! ( Partners )

Vlad Shoz vladshoz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 17:56:47 CDT 2010

Hello Mr. Gray Routes :)

owww , it sounds you have good reputation in your routes .!

FYI: I never used obscene terms on this list and i want keep on the same
way. Please, respect this list. The response from Yaro on my 1st message was ridiculous.
And i am 100% sure , many of the guys who approved ovetel here
are fake e-mails from Yaro.

You don't need to be a smart guy... check ovetel website!  lot of things
that are not true.