[asterisk-biz] Ovetel Again - here we go !!! ( Partners )

Michael Schwartzman carrierroutes at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 10:49:04 CDT 2010

Here is my 2 cents this guys who claim to be a Vlad does not look like to be
a voip consultant from Dubai, based on headers of emails here what
information was obtained:

So look like this "Vlad" is based in Sunnyvale California. I think it has to
be one of Ovetel competitors who has problems competing with them.

Based on a simple google search:
http://www.google.com/search?q=Tarik+Sunnyvale+California&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#sclient=psy&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=OaO&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=Tarik+Voip+Sunnyvale+CA&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=7b3e9e0669ddb0a1

Here what information was obtained:

Tarik Lakabi

Speaks:: English, Arabic, French

Region:: Middle East, Asia, Africa, Egypt, Libya, South America, Europe

Yahoo Messenger: tariktalk2globe
Email: tarik at talk2globe.com

Source: http://www.tmxvoip.net/contact-us.html

So now we know who is Vlad :). I hope Ovetel lawyers will take some action
with a good reaction.

Best Regards
Michael Schwartzman