[asterisk-biz] Suggestion for a Wireless b/g router with 1 or 2 FXS ports - Router/ATA all in one. Anyone good stable ones you know of?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 13:57:01 CDT 2010

Netgear mentioned product is only for ISPs. Not available to end users.

MikroTek, you didn't provide a model number :-)

mesh potato sounds like a beta product...long shot.....we need a stable
proven product. 20 units only.

That only leaves *Vigor2110Vn $226. Way too expensive for the job.*
*
*
***Any other suggestions guys?*
*