[asterisk-biz] Suggestion for a Wireless b/g router with 1 or 2 FXS ports - Router/ATA all in one. Anyone good stable ones you know of?

bruce bruce bruceb444 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 10:55:07 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

I am searching for a Router/ATA all in one device to connect about 20
different homes to a hosted PBX. Can you please suggest something stable and
reliable. I have looked at Cisco WRP400 (or Linksys WRP400) and it's exactly
the device that I want but there are so many complains with this router like
silence on calls and multiple restarts needed that it scares me to even
think of it. Can't really handle customer support if it's that unstable.

Any and all suggestion are appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce