[asterisk-biz] Company to provide onsite support for an asterisk installation in Belgium (Antwerp)

Stelios Koroneos skoroneos at digital-opsis.com
Thu Sep 9 04:39:00 CDT 2010

We are looking for a partner company that can provide on-site support
when need it, for an asterisk installation to a client of ours in
Belgium (Antwerp).
The asterisk will be maintained by us through remote access but we need
someone that can "walk-in" and help us with any tasks that can not be
done remotely.
Must be able to do that after office hours, weekends etc, in case of an
emergency
Please contact me off list if interested.

Regards

Stelios S. Koroneos