[asterisk-biz] Free Android app for general business VoIP news like minute rates and products

voipnews astbiz at terrapbx.com
Tue Sep 7 14:11:29 CDT 2010

Hi there,

today we posted a VoIP news app to the Android Marketplace. If you offer
VoIP services like wholesales termination, software or hardware to other
VoIP companies you can simply send your contact info with a short service
description to info at terrapbx.com and we will add it to the database. This
service is free and community driven. It starts today.

The app name is: VoIP News

market://details?id=com.terrapbx.voipnews

Hope you like it. You can also send suggestions to help to  make it better,
more useful, etc.

We will start adding content during the night of the 7th (PST time). Make
sure your offers are a part of it!:)

Best

TerraPBX team