[asterisk-biz] OVETEL - Be aware of them!!! ( Yaro - cheater ! )

Michael Schwartzman carrierroutes at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 06:05:57 CDT 2010

As you guys remember long time a go I wrote about Ovetel that we could not
become they client, but we finally did! (as we got some volume).
I have been sending my traffic to Ovetel for the past few month 80% of my
traffic is to Africa using they Standard route and so far we have no
problems with it.

I will be very honest with Yaro and Ovetel we try to see in RTP Media
packets where they sending voice traffic so we can go directly to they
vendors and buy the routes and we was able to see the vendors, here is some
sample:

Senegal  - France Telecom US and France IP's with few calls to proper on
AT&T
Nigeria - Mostly was sent Belgium based company Belgacom with few calls to
Sprint and PCCW
Ghana - All is going to Belgacom, T-Systems in Germany via IP and to Voxel
witch is registered under OVE Telecom LLC.
Mali - France Telecom and Verizon Business
Guinea, Kenya and Tanzania always goes to some IP that is belongs to Voxel
witch is registered under OVE Telecom LLC.

We have try to contact France Telecom and signup directly with them,
and until today there was no reply back, Belgacom asked us to prepay
$50,000. AT&T also asking for some have prepayment and commitment on a
minutes.

Before making up your mine about Ovetel I would recommend to try them and
see your self if you like it or not.

Happy Labor Day Weekend to you guys and lets be more professional this list
is called "BIZ" list.

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 11:29 PM, bruce bruce <bruceb444 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I guess the poster wants to see the exchange of e-mails which asked for
> sexual favors. It should make a fun day :-)
>

> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 11:14 PM, Zeeshan Zakaria <zishanov at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> This is not a court and there is no need to continue this discussion.
>>
>> Zeeshan A Zakaria
>>
>> --
>> www.ilovetovoip.com
>>
>> On 2010-09-02 10:38 PM, "San Kanao" <iitt2007 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Yaro,
>> Nothing against you or other. May be you attach some proof that the guy is
>> wrong. Same goes for the other side and let the customer decide.
>> Thanks
>> San Kanao
>> http://ideaindiacall.com
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 9:25 PM, Steve Poirier <mousepad99 at gmail.com>