[asterisk-biz] OVETEL - Be aware of them!!! ( Yaro - cheater ! )

Vlad Shoz vladshoz at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 20:18:39 CDT 2010

Guys,

Please, be aware of Yaro and Tony from Ovetel.

They are cheaters!!!

They ask you for 15/15 payment agreement and don't pay the invoice. Do you think possible, a company who says terminate billion of minutes and don't have 8000 US$ in his bank account to pay one single invoice?

Also, they buy minutes from carriers like - iBasis , Telna (www.telna.ws) , Vip Telecom , Tata , Nergy Telecom and add a proffit of 20-25% on it and say WE ARE CONNECTED to Tier 1s. !!! We have 1000 E1´s !!! Don't believe them. The product he called ´Direct´ is only one single connection with one vendor.

MVTS used by them is cracked!!! we already informed aloe-systems about this.

They try to get innocent people to stole money.

Yaro, also use "fake names" in mailing lists to make people think they have at least 3 or 4 employers - don't trust him , please!

Very soon our dispute will be solved here in Dubai court ; and
we will get our money back.

So, people - it´s up to you . Why buy/sell from/to ovetel? go to those carriers directly , compare rates. You will see i am telling the truth.

Thanks for reading,

Vlad Shoz
VS Telco
VOIP Senior Consultant