[asterisk-biz] DIDs in Ft. Lauderdale, USA

Subhi S Hashwa lists at subhi.com
Wed Oct 27 12:02:22 CDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Chris Bagnall
<asterisk at lists.minotaur.cc> wrote:
> Can anyone supply/recommend a supplier for DIDs in this area? We have a
> client with a small requirement.

Speak to the nice people at ipcomms (http://www.ipcomms.net/)
Famous for their free US DID (Not free option doesn't allow you to
choose your area, the paid version does)
I'd recommend trying the free version and see if the billing is in a
format you're happy with.

Their SIP gateway is 112ms from my ADSL connection (O2 UK) and 91ms
from my VM at Bytemark.

HTH, Good luck

Subhi

--
Subhi S Hashwa
When everything is heading your way, you're in the wrong lane.