[asterisk-biz] SIP Trunking

James Miller paramedic18 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 23:17:57 CDT 2010

I use Flowroute, www.flowroute.com .  Its all Pre-paid so you have to ensure
there are money in the account in order to make calls.  They also have E911
service if you are in the USA.

It has worked well for me thus far.  Call quality is great and no delay.

James

"I see blindness, not as a disability, but more of an ability.  And Sight
actually, more of a disability because some people with sight tend to judge
others by what they see on the outside, whereas I don't see that. I just see
that which is in a person."  Patrick Henry Hughes, Louisville Kentucky,2008