[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Training 24/7 available

Rehan Allahwala Rehan at rehan.com
Sun Oct 24 19:20:48 CDT 2010

Hi All,

My company has made a free tutorial for asterisk in urdu / hindi language,

Here are the links

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH6FutJCVAU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddGwaQizYkU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytJjUqp_MZQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI_G9mXNGD4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEgH3SV-La0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgYsnfs4xQo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5xzisxEAD8

We are also creating a new learning platform, where after each of these
videos, the system will ask 2 questions, and if the person does not answer
correctly it will re play the video.

The idea is to give  40 to 80% knowledge to the new staff that we hire, so
when we made it for our selves, we wanted to make it general so anyone can
use it, thus we will have more people to choose from.

We are also making english version of the same, will send you them asap.

In the mean time, Feel free to use them and pass them over to your partners
in the area where Urdu And Hindi is understood.

Any suggestions and improvement requests should be sent to zr at supertec.comand
ehsan at supertec.com

Hope you like it,

Thanks,